2023 Q1-1 Release Notes
Publication Date: April 18, 2023
- Comments are now required when denying a chemical requisition.
- Requisition approval information has been added to the chemical inventory log.
- “Requisition ID,” “Purchase Date,” and “Area” fields have been added to the chemical inventory export.
- The outstanding requirements for Chemical Disposal Requests and Disposal Pathways have been changed.
- “Approval Status,” “Waste Requisition ID,” “Approved By,” and “Date Approved” columns have been added to the “Chemical Disposal Request Details” page.
- Users with the site setting are now able to add comments while approving/rejecting chemical disposal requests.
- “Requisition ID” and “Attachment” are now optional fields on disposal request forms.
- New email types have been added for communications following the approval/rejection of a disposal request.
- “Area,” “Container Department,” and “Created By” filters have been added to the available chemical inventory filters.
- A new “NFPA Door Sign Report” has been added to the available chemical inventory reports.
- “Requester Name” has been added as a detail to the “Requisition” page and as a filter in the search.
- A “Show Mine/All” filter button has been added to the “Chemical Inventory” page.
- A new setting has been added to the Chemical Inventory, allowing users to select tags to view their Private Inventory.
- “Container Department” information has been added to both the “Chemical Inventory” data table and the “Chemical Inventory Details” page.
- “Antibody” data fields have been added to the “Catalog” form and as a site setting.
- The UI for the Chemical Inventory Barcode Scanner has been updated.
- A new site setting has been added that updates SDS to the “Master Catalog.”
- A new import script has been added to update catalog data (“Product Name,” “Quantity,” “Quantity Unit,” and “Physical state”).
- A new import script has been added to update “Container Volume” and remap the catalog.
- A schedule file has been added to create an email reminder with the list of the containers that have not been received after 2, 4, or 6 weeks from the Purchase Date. The email will be sent to both the Requisition Requester and the Primary User.
- “Primary user,” “Concentration,” and “Concentration Unit” have been added to the “Container Details” page.
- A “Chemwatch” SDS link integration has been added.
- “Containers” will be shown in the “Data Table” even if the “Volume” field is empty.
- The “Chemical Transition” question rules have been updated to support “Compounds,” “Hazards,” “DOT labels,” “NFPA,” and “Regulations.”
- A schedule file has been added to create an email reminder to send “Administrators” a list of containers that have been created without requisition.
- Department-level permissions based on the “DSC” role in the Chemical Inventory have been created. This role was added under “Personal,” “Spaces,” and “Training” settings in the LATCH system and will assist in the settings-based management of PI Rosters.
- A “Requested Delivery Date” field has been added to order forms.
- “Manufacturers” has been made a main tab within Data Manager.
- To match that of “Permits,” the UI for the “Incident Print” PDF has been altered to include the option to provide PDF schema under “Edit Incidents/Incident Types.”
- An “Inspection Score” has been added to the “Inspection Export” sheet.
- The “Preview Inspection” page will now display “#Safe” and “#Unsafe” counts for Vendors at the “Category” level.
- A “Show Mine/ Show All” filter has been added to the “Continue Inspections” and “Complete Inspections” pages.
- An LQ setting has been added to restrict new user creation while conducting an inspection.
- A setting has been added to the “Assigned Inspector” filter value. Logged-in users will be able to view this setting under “Pending Inspections” or, if there are no pending inspections, under “Show All.”
- The inspection aggregation schedule file has been updated.
- A new user integration has been added to a user community.
- A user community’s Training Integration has been updated to include a “Source” column displayed on the “View Training Integration” page.
- Two user communities’ Groups integrations have been updated to map “Registration Number” column values to the company’s “Unique Identifier” columns in “Groups.”
- A new integration file has been added to update a company’s “Unique Identifier” value to all existing “Groups.”
- The division integration for a user community has been updated to include the “DSC” role in the “Division Roster.”
- A user community’s Claim Integration file has been updated to keep the “Incident ID” at eight digits.
- 2 new integrations were created.
- An “Assessed” status has been added to both the “Data Table” and available filters.
- Use of the PDF icon “DM/permits/pdf” has been restricted to only LQ Admins.
- “Inactive” text has been added to label inactive projects, inspection templates, and severity ratings under “Report Scheduling” on the “Edit Settings” page.
- The “Waste Containers” table has been updated to show the original “Disposal Activity” and “Current Activity” values on the “RAM Waste Container Details” page.
- “Percent Safe” and “Risk Rating” columns have been added to the “SAM Summary,” “Group Summary” and “Subgroup Summary” pages.
- Users now can trigger Email/SMS notifications based on responses to questions on the Incident Forms.
- When self-inspectors were attempting to assign corrective actions for a continued inspection, users’ names who had been added at the start of that inspection were not visible. This has been updated.
- The asset import to support numeric UDF type has been updated.
- The sub-form for required field validation that appears when users submit an incident has been updated.
- The “Chemical Inventory Transfer” emails now support the “Configured To” field value.
- The issues with sorting columns in the “Chemical Inventory” data table have been addressed.
- The issues with the “Inventory Location” disappearing from the “Chemical Inventory” form have been addressed.
- The issue with columns shifting to the adjacent cell in the “Waste Export” form has been addressed.
- The issue with the “Data Manager” tab’s screen freezing has been addressed.
- The issue with the “Group by Facility” filter on the “Inspection Summary Report” pie chart has been addressed.
- A “timed-out” error was appearing for Tier notifications. This has been addressed.
- The order of questions in inspection reports has been updated.
- “Inactive” and “Archived” users will now be included under the LATCH roster signature.
- “Group Tags” are now separated by a comma in “Groups Exports.”
- Filters have been added to the no-login, shared “Dashboard” page.