Safety Management College Scholarship
It is with great pleasure that SafetyStratus introduces the SafetyStratus College Scholarship. The scholarship will award $1000 to a hardworking student every year. The scholarship is aimed to help students afford the rising cost of education and help them along the road to a future career.
How do you apply? Check out the process below!
First, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current or incoming student at a University or College in the U.S.
- Must be able to provide documentation to support enrollment in the University.
- Must complete all requirements set by SafetyStratus.
How to Apply:
2. Write an essay between 1,200-1,500 words answering the question:
- How do you think SafetyStratus’s program could benefit your school’s campus?
3. Write a 250 word bio about yourself.
4. Email your essay and bio over to email@example.com.
SafetyStratus will award a $1000 scholarship contribution to the student with the best submitted entry. The scholarship will be payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending for a school term in the 2017-2018 school year.
The deadline to enter 7/15/2017.
We will be judging based on three areas:
- Quality: the depth and thoroughness of your response.
- Originality: your ability to arrive at unique insights.
- Creativity: your ability to convey and illustrate your insights in a compelling way.
Winner Selection and Announcement:
The winners will be selected on 7/31/2017 and will be featured in a blog post on our website and social networks.