Safety Management College Scholarship
It is with great pleasure that SafetyStratus introduces the SafetyStratus College Scholarship. The scholarship will award $1000 to a hardworking student periodically and will be announced soon. The scholarship is aimed to help students afford the rising cost of education and help them along the road to a future career.
How do you apply? Check out the process below!
First, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current or incoming student at a University or College in the U.S.
- Must be able to provide documentation to support enrollment in the University.
- Must complete all requirements set by SafetyStratus.
How to Apply:
2. Write an essay between 1,200-1,500 words answering the question:
- How do you think SafetyStratus’s program could benefit your school’s campus?
3. Write a 250 word bio about yourself.
4. Email your essay and bio over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SafetyStratus will award a $1000 scholarship contribution to the student with the best submitted entry. The scholarship will be payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending for a school term in the next scheduled school year.
The deadline to enter is being decided and announced soon. Keep checking back for details!
We will be judging based on three areas:
- Quality: the depth and thoroughness of your response.
- Originality: your ability to arrive at unique insights.
- Creativity: your ability to convey and illustrate your insights in a compelling way.
Winner Selection and Announcement:
The winners will be selected by company representatives based on the next determined scholarship promotion and will be featured in a blog post on our website and social networks.