Electronic Forms Module (e-Forms)
Capture forms data the way you want with a flexible and customizable platform.
Features & Capabilities
“There is zero dependence on IT to make changes in the questions that are asked and the way they are presented”
“LabCliQ is a terrific product! Having the SafetyStratus team for support is like sitting next to a room full of people available to work on issues should there ever be a need. Their product updates are real-time and the customization offering is over the top!”
“The LabCliq program has helped tremendously to simplify and streamline my laboratory inspection program. The reports are now uniform and professional and the site is easy to use.”
“Working with SafetyStratus has been a truly collaborative effort that has provided Harvard University the opportunity to develop an Inspection System that meets all our partner’s needs. The technical expertise, commitment to high standards and an overall understanding of the University culture is why we selected SafetyStratus. We look forward to continuing our excellent business relationship to provide a University Wide mobile inspection system for Harvard University.”
Streamline the entire submittal, review, and approval process to effectively manage electronic forms.
The SafetyStratus Electronic Forms (e-Forms) Module provides organizations with a highly efficient system for managing forms and associated workflows. This tool allows users to streamline the entire completion, automation, review, and approval process, while integrating many other critical safety and compliance features and information.
The possibilities are virtually endless. Here are some common examples:
- Permits [Hot Work Permits, Confined Space Permits]
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring [Indoor Air Quality Assessments, Ergonomic Assessments]
- Construction Forms [Daily Reports, Plan Review, Punchlist, RFI]
- Environmental Permits & Reporting [SWPPP, Non-compliance Reports]
- Incident Reporting [Incident Investigations, Near Misses, Root Cause Analysis]
- Pre-Work [Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), Pre-Task Planning]
- Management of Change (MOC) Reviews
- Work Planning/Work Orders
- Sustainability Management
- COVID Assessments