2022 Q4-2 Release Notes
Publication Date: January 27, 2023
- We have updated the “SAM Inspector Summary Report” to show all the “Inspectors”/ “Admins” of the project roster.
- We have implemented sending the “Daily Closed Actions Summary Reports” to inspectors through email.
- We have added a scroll bar for the “Sub-Contractors” list on the “Inspection Questions” page for SAM.
- We have added a setting to configure a limit for “Corrective Actions” in SAM. The limitation will default to 20.
- When a user has the “Laboratory Safety Manager (LSM)” role in the “Principal Investigator (PI)” roster, they can now access or manage the “Corrective Actions” of that PI.
- We have added “Item Assessed” information to the body of the automated “Review Assessment Complete and Signature Renotify” email.
- We have added a setting at the “Permit Type” level that will enable or disable special conditions on the approval form.
- We have enabled an automated email to support staff change notifications. Admins will receive an email when the information for the “Owner” of a chemical will terminate in a configurable number of days.
- We have updated the chemical inventory export to add time-sensitive chemical information.
- We have implemented Hazardous Materials Business Plan (HMBP) reporting for a client.
- We have provided Administrator-type access on several tabs within “Data Manager” for non-admins, based on the user’s assigned tag.
- We have added a setting to make the “Weight” field register what is required for each container on the “Waste Pickup Entry” form.
- We have implemented a new PDF report for radioactive waste containers. The report includes all the “Container” details and a barcode.
- We have added “Group tags.” We have updated the “Group Data Table,”
“Continue Inspections,” “Pending Inspections,” and “Complete inspections” areas to show this “tags” information.
- We have added an “Active Only” filter to both the in-app “Dashboards” and “Summary Reports” for SAM.
- We have implemented the ability to send any “Summary Report” to any configured users.
- We have updated the “Bulletins” module to support attachments.
- We have added a “Bulletins Data Table” to display all types of notifications.
- We have updated the “UI” Dashboards.
- We have updated the header for “UI” to display a profile icon, the user’s first name, and then the last name.
- “Inspection Score” data was showing incorrectly on the “Inspection Report.” This has been updated.
- While performing an inspection, duplicate categories were listed. This has been addressed.
- Within the “User Roster” search field, if a user typed “NO,” they would see an error code. This has been updated.
- We have updated the in-app “Dashboard” filters to display parent groups under those same parent group filters and subgroups under their subgroup filters.
- We have updated the “Count Discrepancy” on in-app “Dashboards” and “Summary Reports” within SAM.
- We have updated the validation feature for “File Upload” questions within “Permits.”
- The “Next Approver” emails are now triggered appropriately for “Permit Applications.”
- We have added a “Notify Inspector” column to the “Inspection Template” table.
- We have added a new email type for “LATCH Signature Renotify” emails.
- We have added a “Display Special Conditions” column to the “Permit” table.
- We have added a new table called “Report Type.”
- We have added a new table called “Report.”
- We have added a new table called “Report Scheduling.”
- We have added a new table called “Scheduling Email Log.”
- We have added a new table called “Group Tags.”
- We have added a new table called “Group Tag Map.”
- We have added a new table called “Report Scheduling Change Log.”
We have added a “Termination Date” column to the “Chemical Inventory” table.
EHS Spark TagsChemical Inventory Dashboards Database Changes Data Manager Inspections Latch Others Permits UI Changes
Subscribe to EHS Spark Updates
Subscribe to receive the latest trends, tips, best practices and company news you need to help keep your team safe and EHS compliant.