2022 Q4-1 Release Notes
Publication Date: December 15, 2022
- We have updated the “inspection action aggregate” email to use “summary corrective action” instead of “question comment.”
- On the “corrective action” form, how the “severities” are displayed will be based on the “added priority value.”
- On the “inspection questions” page, how the “categories” are displayed will be based on the “added priority value” under the “edit template” form.
- Users with “Admin” status can now update the “corrective action reassignment date” to any date before the “requested due date.”
- We have added a “SAM Inspectors” report under “Summary Reports.”
- We have added a “Subgroup” report under “Summary Reports.”
- The date filter has been updated so that the date range will be set at a default of “1 month” for the “SAM Detail Report.”
- The “SAM Detail report” can now be exported from under the “Summary Reports” tab.
- We have created a new tab for “SAM Projects” under the “Summary Reports” tab.
- Within “SAM Summary Reports,” we have added a “safe observations” column in the “data” table. The default “date range” for the “data” table is now set to “1 month” and will not show inactive severities.
- We have restricted the “corrective actions” count to 50, even when the “unsafe observation” count is greater than or equal to 50.
Note: Users can still enter more than 50 “emergencies,” but only 50 “corrective actions” will be generated.
- We have added “Last Inspection Date,” “User Tag,” and “Notes” columns to the “Assigned Inspectors” export.
- A new “LQ” setting has been added to the “SAM inspection.” If enabled, the parent group can be checked or unchecked under the “inspection scope.”
- There is now an “Inspectable” option on the “new/edit group type” form. This provides the ability to search “groups” by using “group type” names.
- A new “LQ” setting has been added to the “SAM inspection” that when enabled or disabled will hide or show the “Items,” “Training,” “Files,” “Follow-up,
and “Notes” tabs.
- When the child groups do not contain any roster members, a message will appear to remind users that parent group rosters can be used as child group rosters.
- In the “Assessment Summary” report, we have added a new “Assessment Type” filter to search assessments by “PI,” “Group,” and “Room.”
- We have added a new tab, “Asset Map View,” under “DM/Assets” that shows all asset counts on “Google Maps.” This is based on the location coordinates.
- When a child group is removed from the parent group, that child group’s roster members will also be removed from that parent group.
- Within the “In-app Dashboard,” we have added a new dashboard for the “PI.” The components for this dashboard are the following:
- “Contact information”– This displays contact information, such as the email and phone number, for the logged-in PI.
- “Most Recent Inventory Update”– This displays the latest “inventory modified/created date” for the PI.
- “Inspections with open corrective actions”– This displays the count of any inspections associated with the PI as an “inspected object.”
- “Training Compliance”– This displays the compliance rate for training for each of the PI’s roster members.
- “Lab Roster”– This displays the “PI roster data” table. Roster updates can be made here.
- “Recent Completed Hazards”– This is a data table that displays all the assessments of the PI.
- “Recently Completed Inspections”– This displays any completed inspections that had the PI as the “inspectable object.”
- Within the “In-app Dashboard,” we have updated the “LATCH Dashboard” with the following components:
- “Completed Assessments”– This displays the count of completed assessments.
- “Completed Assessments, by month (last 12 months)”– This displays the count of completed assessments from the last 12 months.
- “Completed Assessments, by Department”– This displays the count of completed assessments by the corresponding department.
- “Top 10 Categories by Activities”– This displays the count of answered activities in assessments by category.
- Within the “In-app Dashboard,” we have added a “Radiation Dashboard” with the following components:
- The total number of “active,” “inactive,” and “terminated” RAM permits.
- “The total number of active RAM permits”– This displays the number of RAM permits by department, as a graph.
- “New permits issued”– This displays the number of “RAM permit applications” approved by month.
- “New amendments issued”– This displays the number of “RAM permit amendments” approved by month.
- “Number of packages received, number”– This displays the number of packages ordered and received on a 12-month rolling chart.
- Within the “In-app Dashboard,” we have added a “Project Registrations Dashboard” which displays the following charts:
- A 12-month rolling chart displaying the number of applications received vs. the number of applications approved.
- A 12-month rolling chart displaying the number of amendments received vs. the number of amendments approved.
- A chart for the number of completed projects associated with each department.
- A chart for the number of completed projects associated with each biosafety level.
- A 12-month rolling chart displaying the number of projects completed vs. the number of projects submitted and the number of projects in progress vs. the number of projects that have expired.
- Within the “In-app Dashboard,” we have added the following new charts to the “Inspection Dashboard”:
- A 12-month rolling chart displaying the number of completed inspections for each month.
- A bar chart displaying the compliance rate for “High-Risk Inspection Items.”
- A bar chart displaying the number of active inspections per template.
- A cumulative bar chart displaying the number of inspections that have been completed, but still have open corrective actions.
- Within the “In-app Dashboard,” we have added a new “Training Dashboard” with the following components:
- “Various types of training vs. compliance rate/numbers”– This displays the training types per the associated compliance rate.
- “Monthly Trend (number of training sessions attended for the last 12 months)”– This displays the count of training sessions attended over the previous 12 months. (Note: The date filter for this chart can be hidden.)
- Roster updates are now logged under the “data manager,” the “LATCH” personal tab, and the “merge” functionality.
- The filter UI for the “Summary Reports” tab has been updated.
- On the mobile applications, we have added a new “LQ” setting for showing “recently inspected objects” when starting an inspection.
- The “chemical inventory import” script has been updated to support the area, “Sub location,” column.
- The load time on “open/closed incident” tables has been optimized.
- Some clients were experiencing inaccurate data counts for “Unsafe actions” on the “SAM Corrective Actions” dashboards. This has been updated.
- There was an issue when exporting a “Pending inspection.” This has been addressed.
- When attempting to select a specific department within the “Groups” data table, a blank page was appearing. This has been updated.
- If a location was not assigned in all “location-based” charts, the “inspection scope” count for rooms or assets with the related room was not included. This has been updated.
- For a specific client, an “email check” condition has been added under the “LDAP Search” filter.
- There is a new “Incident” integration for the “Axiom incident report” section on a specific client’s site.
- “Inspectable” has been added as a new column to the “group types” table.
- A script has been added to create a new setting. By default, site pages such as “items,” “training,” “files,” “follow-up,” and “Notes” will be removed when a client does not utilize those features.
- We have added a “corrective_action_summary” column to the “in question_comments” table.
- We have added a “sev_priority” column to the “severity_master” table.
- A database script was written that will clear all archived groups from specific clients’ sites.