2021 Q4-1 Release Notes
Publication Date: November 17, 2021
- Added a feasibility for saving comments without answering any questions while doing inspection.
- Introduced new no login link to display all open actions based on the User role permissions.
User can get this link through below ways.
- DM – Users – User profile – Send CA Link (It will send no login CA link to users’ email)
- Corrective Actions – Send CA Link – Send Link (It will send no login CA link to users’ email)
- After completion of Inspection (In Inspection Action mail)
- Creating action (In Inspection Report mail)
Details regarding no login open actions page:
- No login link is Generated with a token – this token will expire within 180 days (default 180 days)
- When the user hits an expired no login link will show an expiry message and will send new login link to user.
- New Email type created for this CA no login link – Email Type – CA link notification.
- Email variable for CA no login link – nologinCAlink.
- New role introduced – SAM Safety Officer using which the user can be able to view all the open actions from a vendor or company basing on which he belongs to.
- Users who were not assigned this role can only view the open actions which are assigned to him.
- We can assign role to Roster while creating a new Inspection and also from DM -> Groups -> Edit Group -> Membership.
- Displaying waste container contents on both LATCH Disposal page and the Data Manager Disposal page. Added a toggle show/hide setting for the contents button to Edit Settings > RAD.
- Now we are showing user details in waste pickup data table whenever the user performs the waste pick up, also we are including that user details in pickup schedules export files as well.
- Created a new in App Dashboards for SAM Inspections and SAM Corrective Actions.
- Added actions questions in actions reports under data manager/exports.
- Added User Tags field to PI Room List export.
- Expanded view permission for permits from separate menu such that if the user x has dept A/Org B under his user inspection permissions then that user must see his permits and the permits of the users who are in that Dept A/ Org B.
- Now we can search rooms with building code, building name, room name and room code under permit applications.
- Added ‘Not Found – Create Entry’ option to compound search results dropdown
A bug was fixed where status column sorting on training data table (New Inspection -> Start Inspection -> Training) is not working.
- In Observer Summary Report fixed Safe/ Unsafe percentages issue
- A bug was fixed where the search results doesn’t return the records of the owners when we copy and paste the owner’s name with special characters like () under search box.
- Added Activity field as required which means value should be greater than 0 under RAM Orders Page.
- A PDF format issue was fixed where long text/URLs are added as response for text questions in permit applications.
- A bug was fixed on expiration date calculation under permits where the expiration date is not honoring based on selected permit type duration value under permit config.
- A bug was fixed on Permit form changes whenever there is just one character change
- A bug was fixed to remove weird characters and extra spaces and date format issues in Export excel under open / close incidents.
- A bug was addressed on Latch Assessment, where ‘Describe Activities’ text is not appearing in all views of the assessment.
- A bug was fixed on Data Manager, where ‘Add’ button is getting disabled if we search for and select another container in Waste Shipment with adding multiple containers to shipment.
- A bug was fixed on Data Manager exports where inspection template filter is not working while exporting actions data
- A bug was fixed where user search not always shows direct match as the top result under various places in labcliq.
- Updated labels in all modules with the respective label in Edit Settings > Labels.
- Provided support email on error page instead admin email.